New at Gaylord:
Story Strolls are a fun way to enjoy reading while spending time outdoors. Learn more about our newest program for kids (& their grown ups!)
MISS JANET MAKES…
Miss Janet Makes… is a series of craft videos by Janet Shea, our Youth Services Coordinator. Find simple projects that you can do with your children at home.
SOUTH HADLEY PUBLIC LIBRARY – LOBBY PICKUP
Items are available from most libraries in the CW MARS network.
If you have requests please log into your account or call the library for more information.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Items can now be picked up in the library lobby without making an appointment. Lobby hours are Monday through Friday from 9:30 to 5:00.
2. Search our online catalog to find items you want: CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE CATALOG
3. Log into the catalog to place a hold OR call the library with your requests.
4. If easier, we are happy to select a “grab bag” of books, DVDs, etc., for you based on interest and availability, just give us a call.
5. Library staff will collect your items and place them on our hold shelf. You will receive an email notice or text message when your items are ready, if your library card record is set up for those notices. Otherwise you will be called by telephone.
6. Items delivered to the Gaylord Library will be rerouted to SHPL for pickup.
7. New items are added every week. Subscribe to our Wowbrary email newsletter to see what’s new: CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO WOWBRARY
All in-person library programs and public meetings are canceled. Online events are being added to the calendar regularly.
See our Facebook page for more information on upcoming events!
The Gaylord Memorial Library of South Hadley, Massachusetts extends a heartfelt thank you to the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) and the Massachusetts Foundation for the Humanities, for the 2020 CARES Award.
Shopping on Amazon can now also mean donating to Gaylord Memorial Library!
Click on this link for further information: Amazon Smile